Regular Curriculum Course
Number of “Module”(Learning Package) per Grade and Subjects
CIEC as the CIDEC 2nd Campus authorized by the DepEd can offer 1st ~ 12th grade school classes in the Philippines.
|Subjects||Elementary||Junior High School|
|Grade 1~3||Grade 4||Grade 5~6||Grade 7~9||Grade 10|
|Filipino||5||5||5||5 (Similar to Elementary Levels)|
|Social Science Subjects||10||10||10||10||10|
|H.E.L.E / T.L.E||Completes the subject after finishing 4 subjects per every grade level (see below)|
|M.A.P.E.H||Completes the subject after finishing 4 subjects per every grade level (see below)|
|Values||Completes the subject after finishing 4 subjects per every grade level (see below)|
|In the Philippines, there are 4 assessments for “grading” in a school year.|
|1st Grading||2nd Grading||3rd Grading||4th Grading|
|After studying Modules 1 & 2||After studying Modules 3~5||After studying Modules 6~8||After studying Modules 9 & 10|
- H.E.L.E / T.L.E.: Home Economics & Livelihood Education / Technology & Livelihood Education)
- M.A.P.E.H.: Music, Art, Physical Education & Health
- Values: Character & Moral Development, Religious Education, Spiritual Development, Citizenship Education, Personal Development, Social Development, Cultural Development
- For Senior High School (Grade 11 & 12), another curriculum composed of philosophy, management, marketing, basic accounting, a graduation thesis, OJT(On-the-Job-Training), etc is applied and CIEC provides special care to prepare them for university and college.
- Completion of 1st through 4th grade in a 6 months are our main objectives. Completion is based on his/her learning achievements that finish within 6 month schedule.
Time Schedule (Example)
|08:00 ~ 12:30||Regular Subjects Class (English, Math, Science, Social Science etc)||English Classes; ESL / Academic English or IELTS/TOEFL based on students’ English ability and goals|
|13:30 ~ 17:05||Regular Subjects Class (Arts, PE, Religion etc) and Academic English|
|18:20 ~ 21:10||Group (Tutoring) – Review, Preview, Homework and Preparation for the Exam||English supplement classes available|
- Based on the student’s English proficiency, the ratio of regular subject classes and English classes is changeable.
- Depending on the result of the entrance examination, the student can start with the junior academic or intensive sparta course.
- If the student or his/her parent decides to transfer to another school, the refund for the remaining period will be subject to the CIEC refund policy.
- CIEC-CIDEC shall not be held responsible for the suspension of the program or transfer to another school due to the student’s failure to complete the grade.